The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew H Mahoney has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Matthew H Mahoney has the following 11 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Matthew H Mahoney has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Matthew H Mahoney is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr.Mahoney was great! He took as much time as I needed to answer my questions. He is a specialist in pedicatrics so he was able to treat my children as well as myself. The staff was great and always helps me pick the best time to meet my schedule as well as minimize the wait. I suggest Dr. Mahoney to all of my friends and family. I wish all of my doctors could be like Dr. Mahoney.
I've seen Dr. Mahoney several times and I just wish he worked as a primary care physician, so he could be my regular dr! He has gone above and beyond in providing excellent care. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and puts in the effort to figure out what the issue is, even if its time consuming or difficult. He's a very caring dr and I just wish drs like him didnt seem so few and far between. I highly recommend him.
First of all I could hear whispers from the staff about my weight, as well as guessing wheter or not I was on medicaid. I had to wait over 55 minutes with no apology. I don't think this office is honest and would highly recommend not going there.
18 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Matthew H Mahoney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Matthew H Mahoney in this video.
Dr. Matthew H Mahoney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pinellas Park, FL.