Dr. Matthew H Mahoney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew H Mahoney?

Wonderful doctor and staff. Spent lots of time with us and was wonderful with my son. Highly recommend

Anonymous

I would not recommend Dr. Mahoney for diagnostics. He misdiagnosed my child and almost caused unnecessary surgery. The office staff are not polite nor courteous. I asked to leave a msg for the doc. and they do not return phone calls.They also gave me a hard time about getting an appointment.

A great doctor that spends time with you!

Dr.Mahoney was great! He took as much time as I needed to answer my questions. He is a specialist in pedicatrics so he was able to treat my children as well as myself. The staff was great and always helps me pick the best time to meet my schedule as well as minimize the wait. I suggest Dr. Mahoney to all of my friends and family. I wish all of my doctors could be like Dr. Mahoney.

Very thorough

I've seen Dr. Mahoney several times and I just wish he worked as a primary care physician, so he could be my regular dr! He has gone above and beyond in providing excellent care. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and puts in the effort to figure out what the issue is, even if its time consuming or difficult. He's a very caring dr and I just wish drs like him didnt seem so few and far between. I highly recommend him.

First of all I could hear whispers from the staff about my weight, as well as guessing wheter or not I was on medicaid. I had to wait over 55 minutes with no apology. I don't think this office is honest and would highly recommend not going there.

Dr. Matthew H Mahoney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pinellas Park, FL.