Dr. Matthew D Malamet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew D Malamet?

BREAST AUGMENTATION

WARNING!! PLEASE DO NOT GOT WITH THIS DOCTOR, Wish my experience with this office had been as good as the others on here I got my first Breast augmentation back on June 14, 2017, I was looking around for prices he was the one is charging $5800 for saline implant I accepted I didn't blame him It was my decision to pay $800 dls more. After the surgery I notice my left breast is different also both of my breast look very small I went back with him I asked him why my left size is like that and why they look very small, I'm been told by him because is the way that my natural breast was before the surgery also he said so many times that he put on me 430 cc , so I decided to let it go my husband and I decided to come back with him and get a deal for a second surgery the first time he said about $1500 to $1800 that he is not going to charge for his services, after 2 months he change his price to $3800 I accepted, he sent me to have a blood work test again I paid $75.00 cash for it, then we set-up the appointment for a second surgery at 6:30 am he never show up I waited for 2 hours there at the surgery center, I have to get up and asked at the front desk what is going on with the Dr one of the receptionists said that he had an emergency and he is ready to get on the plane that somebody is going to call me back to reschedule my surgery, nobody called me. I called his assistant Jessica she was acting like nothing saying what do you want to me to do?? is not my fault, Dr had an emergency also she said it was my fault because I don't like the results on the first surgery, she was very rude & unprofessional, I was really frustrated after 2 weeks Jessica and I try to get a new surgery date, I received an email from her confirming the new surgery will be on Tuesday but she is not sure what time will be , the next day Jessica called to let me know Dr Matthew decided not to do my surgery because he was thinking that I’m not going to be happy with my results that he will recommend me to get a silicon instead saline obviously the price will be higher , what kind of Doctor did this to his patients ?? I asked her that I need to speak with him, but he never contact me, also they never return my money that they charge to my credit cards for the second surgery, I called to complain tell them there is no reason to keep my money if I never received the surgery , I Called to care credit & Alphaeon credit cards to report a fraud from them. 1. If you are not happy with something you can’t speak with a manager because there is not manager , only Jessica, his assistant and Dr Malamet , if she didn’t answer she will txt you I CANT TALK RIGHT NOW well they probably need one to manage her customer services while on the phone speaking to one 2. They cancelled my follow up appointments 7 times after my first surgery we have to reschedule them 3. I asked for my medical records by txt, email, until now I didn’t received anything , I went to the office Dr Malamet make me sign a legal form to get my medical records but they didn’t sent anything yet Don’t be fooled with this people, they lack serious professionalism and courtesy.

Tremendous Plastic Surgeon!!!

I couldn't be happier!!

Highly Recommended

Everything about my experience with Dr. Malamet and Jessica was amazing. I had breast augmentation surgery and it could not have been a better experience. Choosing Dr. Malamet was the best decision. Highly recommend him.

First visit

I was hooked from the first phone call. Jessica is wonderful, efficient and super friendly. Dr. Malamet is great, put me at ease right away. Not bad on the eyes either. He answered all my questions, attentive, knowledgeable. Looking forward to my adventure. Dr. Malamet' office rocks...

liposuction

From the initial consultation, through the surgery and follow ups, Dr. Malamet was wonderful. He went over in detail what would happen step by step. He was very informative and did a great job. I love the way I look and couldn't be more happy. Dr. Malamet is a great PLASTIC SURGEON.

Saved my life

I am so grateful with Dr. Matthew. I came to him in a really bad condition. He was able to diagnose me immediately with MRSA. He came up with up with a plan to get rid of the MRSA. I am now happy to report that I am on my way to recovery because of his great care. I can honestly say that I am alive today due to his great care. He is the kindest most caring doctor I have ever meet. His staff is the best. They have welcomed me with open arms. Thank you Jessica for taking great care of me :)

Boobs

Absolutely a wonderful experience.

Breast augmentation

Double board certified, specialist, professional. Jessica is amazing, she has the best bed side manner. I'm 100% satisfied.

THE BEST!!!

I was seen in consultation for the excess skin on my upper eyelids..I can't emphasize enough how wonderful Dr. Malamet is.. He was extremely patient, answering all of my questions and concerns.. Taking me step by step through the procedure, what to expect postoperatively,...He was very meticulous with my upper blepharoplasty procedure.. I could not have asked for a better postoperative outcome!!! I look 10 years younger!!! All thanks to Dr. Malamet!!!

A surprising level of care.

My review is from the perspective of a parent who's child needed corrective surgery. Dr. Malamet exceeded all of our expectations. Pre-surgical discussions were thorough and we could tell he wanted to be completely prepared to provide the best possible results. The day of surgery was smooth, reassuring, and everyone involved was incredibly attentive. His follow up with us is without comparison. He checked on us often and made sure everything was healing correctly. We never saw a hint of trouble during the whole process. My child about 3 weeks post-op now, and the results are really great. We are thrilled to have found Dr. Malamet instead of someone less qualified or less caring.

Top of the line

If you are looking for a plastic surgeon who is detail oriented, attentive, personable and who genuinely cares for his patients... Look no further. Dr. Malamet took the time to go over every detail and answer all questions big and small. He made my experience wonderful and his attentiveness and knowledge to my concern was great. I would refer him, as I have, to my family, friends and anyone interested in looking to have plastic surgery by a top of the line Doctor. His staff is accommodating and friendly and the office is clean.

Amazing

Doctor Malamet has been a true life saver and a breath of fresh air. He is Knowledgeable, honest, makes you feel at home and always follows up to see how I am and that I am happy with my procedures. The women in his awesome are kind and prompt, I never wait in the waiting room and being from the midwest its nice to see others take such pride in their office and patients. Doctor Malamet was referred to me and Im so happy he was and I would refer him to all my friends, family and any one who takes the time to read this.Thank you for all you do and the pride you put in your work!!