Dr. Matthew W Marchal Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Matthew W Marchal?

Really good dr!

If you want to see a dr. who rushes through your appointment as if you were on a conveyor belt, don't see Dr. Marchal. He takes his time with you, he listens, considers what you say about your medical situation and he is not afraid to offer referrals if you need or want one. This man is very professional, patient, kind and yes, he does listen to you. I highly recommend him.

Compassionate, patient, knowledgeable

Dr. Marchal is by far the best communicator of all the doctors I have seen in nearly 70 years. He is easy-going, compassionate, patient and thorough in answering questions. He clearly keeps abreast of medical research and current best practices and takes care to not over-prescribe or over-test. He treats me like an equal partner in a joint effort to maintain my good health. A visit with Dr. Marchal feels like a nice, productive chat with a friend.

Excellent

I am 69 years old and have been to a lot of physicians and I have never met anyone like Dr. Marchal. He is compassionate, understanding, kind, wonderful listener, intelligent and I love it because he is up to date on all medical data. If you want your prescription called in within a few hours, Dr. Marchal should be your doctor. I have been going to see him for the last year, I feel like I have known him forever. I am taking 1/2 the medicine I was taking before I started seeing him and I am healthier than I have been in a long time. He is so understanding and when it comes to pain he really empathizes with you. He will work with you until your medicine or treatment is right for you. I am so very satisfied, so I am counting on Dr. Marchal being around as long as I am.

Irreplaceable!!

Was my GP for a decade & through 2 practices. Often went above & beyond in his care for. Kind, compassionate, sits & listens, values your input, never rushed (well worth wait bc applies this to all patients). Having moved to 2 states since, seen countless specialist, the lack of care & compassion out there only solidifies my opinion of! Honestly if I could afford to commute to I would! He made a significant difference in my life on more than one occasion, that I've learned is a sad rare find in today's medical community. He's got your back and I still keep in contact with updates 1300 miles away! (: