Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew L Maunu has the following 1 specialty
- Breast Cancer
Showing 5 of 5
Nice man,fantastic surgeon.Have given his name to all family members and friends. Seems impossible but no pain after surgery. 0. NONE! My surgery was an emergency appendectomy so I just got lucky ,Dr. Maunu was on call. After this experience I would certainly request (or maybe demand) him as my surgeon again.
Dr. Maunu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1996
University Of South Alabama Health System
Dr. Matthew L Maunu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentraCare Clinic-River Campus, 1200 6th Ave N, Saint Cloud, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Matthew L Maunu in this video.
Dr. Matthew L Maunu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Cloud, MN.