Dr. Matthew H May Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Matthew H May?

An expert in CBT, and Stanford Trained, Dr. Matt May is by far one of the most exceptional practitioners in the Bay Area of psychotherapy that I have met and relied these 35 years working as a psychotherapist. When I have needed guidance or genuine solace, his help is practical and gone beyond my expectations. His establishes immediate trust and safety with his warmth, his methodolgy. His practical effective approach and bedside manner are superlative. I highly recommend Dr. Matt May if you are looking for someone who is not only deeply kind hearted and empathetic, but who can help you to turn your life around and out wit long standing problems such as depression, anxiety ( such thoughts from perfectionism to I am not good enough andI can't handle this!) or habits, such as over eatting or procrastinating. Four stars cannot adequately capture what he does. He is the therapists' therapist. I only wish I had met him years ago!

Adult ADHD

Dr. Matthew H May is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Menlo Park, CA.