Dr. Matthew Mccarty Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Mccarty?

Dr. McCarty is an Amazing Doctor and an Amazing Person

Posted on November 2nd, 2013

From the moment I met Dr. McCarty I knew he was the answer to my prayer. I had been to one other oncologist before that had a hopeless and discouraging outlook that literally scared me everytime I went into his office but Dr. McCarty made me feel that there was hope and that he genuinely cared and he immediately got the ball rolling on my care. Dr. McCarty is not just an amazing doctor but an amazing person too and I really appreciate him and for all that he is doing for me. If you are looking for a oncologist then Dr. McCarty would be a wonderful choice. I highly recommend him!!

Posted on October 16th, 2017