Dr. Matthew C Mccormack Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Matthew C Mccormack?

Exceptional

Exceptional Doctor! Couldn't ask for anyone better.....

My husband had a consult for a vasectomy. At this appointment Dr. McCormack discussed my birth control options with my husband and suggested an iud for me. Obviously if that were an option my husband wouldn't be in his office. Also, to discuss this with out me present seems a little ridiculous. I am not his patient and last I checked he is not an ob/gyn. On the day of the vasectomy the doctor would not meet with me to answer questions. They also wouldn't let me back into the room. What is there to hide? After the procedure the nurse finally told us what to expect. She told us that my husband could not lift anything for a week. In the preoperative paperwork it said no lifting for two days. Thanks for telling us this after the procedure is completed when I have a scheduled surgery and cannot be lifting myself. The doctors bedside manner is horrible. I also asked how likely it is that the procedure fails. Again the nurse had to answer this. Her response was because men do not take the time to make sure their samples are cleared. She claims they never fail. From my own research, 5-7 years is the most common time for failure. Again it would be nice to clarify with the doctor! Doctors offices who are quick to collect the cash with out taking the time to discuss the procedure first seem to be hiding something. Although the nurse was nice, my questions are still unanswered.

Excellent service by Dr. McCormack and staff.

Everything you could ask for in a Doctor