Dr. Matthew J Mcgirt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew J Mcgirt?

Very approachable. Explained issues clearly. Highly recommend.

Mcgirt knows a spinal cord!

Dr. Mcgirt performed surgery on my neck that resembles Judy Kerns . Like her, my head was also not technically connected to my spine. It was a c1-c3 fracture. I was airlifted to Vanderbilt in Nashville, tn just hours after my car accident on 10/26/13. Dr. Mcgirt put a plate and some screws in there and now almost a year later, I am still alive. I am not paralyzed. I can hold my head up straight, and eat, drive, etc. From my research, This man knows a spinal cord! and my scar healed up real well too!:)

Great experience

My wife burst fractured her L1 vertebrae last year and Dr. Mcgirt repaired her injury with a cage and fusion. He was informative during the ten hour surgery and was excellent in all of our follow-up visits and while we were at the hospital, as was his PA. We are almost one year out from the accident and her recovery has been excellent. We'd highly recommend Dr. Mcgirt, especially for this type of surgery.

Dr. Matthew J Mcgirt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.