Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew Mclean has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Showing 5 of 11
Great Doc, very empathetic, and truly cares about me getting back to my playing form, with the right treatment, without trying to rush recovery. Highly recommend him. As an athlete who has played basketball at every level for 30 years, I've seen, and have been treated by many sports medicine doctors and he's is definitely in the top 5 of the all the orthos I've seen for my back injuries. Top 3 orthopedic in the NE Philly area.
I can't find a reason to recommend Dr McLean. I went to this facility for treatment after an accident and I am still in pain. I completed my physical therapy but needed more due to increased pain. Dr McLean doesn't seem to think there is anything wrong with me because nothing is broken. I can barely walk. Each time I saw him, I don't think I spent more than 15 minutes with him. I felt like I was getting "fast food" service. He appears to be dismissive. I am going to someone else with more experience for a second opinion.
Dr. Mclean is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Matthew Mclean accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNortheast Orthopaedic Specialists, 3110 Grant Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Matthew Mclean in this video.
Dr. Matthew Mclean is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.