Dr. Matthew Melander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Melander?

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

All of the staff were very nice from the front desk, x-ray tech and nurse and Doctor. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Posted on September 3rd, 2016

I had a very good time. Everyone was very kind and helpful.

Posted on November 24th, 2014

I came to Dr. Melander for a second opinion. He diagnosised the issue which actually is genetic in my family where my previous orthopedist kept telling me there was nothing wrong. I had two surgeries with Dr. Melander and he is just awesome. Very attentive and informative. I am about3 months past my second surgery and doing great. I would highly recommend him. His office staff is sometimes not as responsive as I would like but I tend to be a bit high maintenance.

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

Dr. Melander is an amazing doctor that goes above and beyond. He is extremely thorough, knowledgable, and compassionate. Dr. Melander does not rush you and answers all of your questions/concerns. He is both caring and professional. I would most definitely recommend him.

He's the BEST!!

Posted on April 15th, 2013

My husband and I have both had joint replacements done by Dr. Melander. He is the BEST surgeon we have ever met, He answers all our questions, always takes time with us and has even called us at home to check on us. He really knows orthopedics! We can always get in to see him when we need to. I would recommend him to everyone! We LOVE him!

Sports Medicine Master

Posted on October 16th, 2012

shoulder pain

Posted on December 17th, 2011

Dr.Melander and staff were helpful and courteous. I was able to get my problem diagnosed with an Mri later that day. I came back to the office 2days later to discuss my reports. I didn't have to wait weeks to get things done. I liked that.

DO NOT GO TO HIM !!!!!!!

Posted on May 1st, 2011

Rude,Rude, RUDE, R U D E. Seems to forget who pays his bills!!!! Spent no time with us. In and out in less than 3 min. Answered NO questions I asked. My family has been with this practice since 1979 and treated by several of the Dr.s. Have always been very pleased. After this man I will never use St. Charles Orthopedics again!!! If this is the caliber of Dr.s they are hiring I want no part of them!!!

Posted on September 11th, 2017