Dr. Matthew M Melin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew M Melin?

Arrogant jerk

I saw Dr Melin only a few times and that was enough for me. He adamantly disagreed with my very well respected specialist. I was to the point of tears when Dr Melin lost his temper with me. Unacceptable for any physician to yell and call a patient nasty names. A few months later I received a letter from Dr Melin apologizing for his behavior. Too little, to late!

Best ever.

Dr Melin explains everything that needs to be done. He shows you where the blockage is and what needs to be done to correct this. He is a very concerned Doctor. He is friendly but professional. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

exceptional doctor - was immediately ready to help figure out how to help me. Compassionate, professional, intelligent.

Brilliant and kind

Dr. Melin is the best of the best. He took care of my 96-yr old mother with kindness and care, and we will be forever grateful. Dr. Melin did surgery on her nasty leg wound, then a skin graft, and has been a joy to work with. He was professional in every way. I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr Melin was a god send. He understood what was going on with my wound and got me into surgery promptly. He explained what he was doing and as a result I am healing. As the Director of the Wound Center he gets my highest rating.

RUN, don't walk!

Worse physician I have ever seen!! Bedside manner is crap. Save your time and money!