Dr. Matthew Meriggioli Is this you?

14 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Meriggioli?

Experience

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

I went to see Dr. Meriggioli for pain I was having in my neck and running all the way down my arm into my fingers. After about five minutes of examination Dr. Meriggioli told me I have a pinch nerve and needed physical therapy. I was very discouraged and upset on how he handled my appointment. It seemed as if I was a patient he didn't want to see or help out and quickly showed me the door. Furthermore, I asked him for recommendations on a physical therapist, his response was no, he didn't have any in mind. This lead to extreme frustration as I would have thought a Dr. of his credentials would have someone he could refer me to. I left feeling extremely disappointed and felt taken advantage of. I would never go back to this practice again nor would I ever recommend him or this practice again.

Posted on October 16th, 2017