Dr. Matthew Meschke Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Meschke?

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Really cares about his patients. He listens well, and gives you all the time YOU need.

What a blessing

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

Dr. Meschke really is a blessing. I have had many challenging health issues and he makes every effort to address them all. He is very kind and tries to explain things. His staff are also wonderful. Would recommend him to anyone!

Best Ever!

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

Dr. Meschke is an amazing physician. I totally and completely trust him to make the right and correct decisions that are in my best interest. I've seen a lot of other physicians and no one is better than Dr. Meschke.

Genuinely cares.

Posted on July 20th, 2012

I have cancer, Dr. Meschke has been so attentive of all the issues I have had, he is truly remarkable. He has called my doctor in Houston to find out what was going on with my treatments and surgeries. This man has called me at 9:30 at night to check on me, he even gave my husband his private cell number in case we needed him. I can not give him a higher rating, but I would if I could!

I Love My Doctor!

Posted on March 8th, 2011

He's very personable and takes extra time with me every time I visit. When I call for an appointment I can get right in usually the next day or two. I have nothing negative to say about Dr. Meschke. Highly recommended

Listens and Cares

Posted on February 21st, 2011

Dr. Meschke is an awesome doctor in my opinion. He takes the time to listen to everything you have to say and then does his best to diagnose the problem. If he doesn't know what the problem is, he will do his best to find the answer - even if it means finding a specialist that can help.He is very careful about diagnosing, as well. If he doesn't know for sure what the problem is, he is not afraid to say that. And then does everything to find out how best to help you. I feel that I get treated as an individual and not just another person with the same symptoms. Although the wait for him is often longer than with other doctors, it is worth the wait. You can rest assured that he will give you the same thorough treatment as the person ahead of you.

very good dr.

Posted on September 18th, 2010

he answers all your quotions and takes the time with you when you need it.

Posted on June 17th, 2010

D. Meschke takes a lot of time listening and really trying to figure out the issue at hand. Also, his prompt action on a health issue my husband was having may well have saved him. He is a wonderful person.

He Listens to Me