Dr. Matthew R Messier Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Matthew R Messier?

Fine doctor

Most competent "listener" I have seen in decades. Deep knowledge and experience.

Excellent bedside manner. Kind and thoughtful.

Very well trained and experienced doctor. Would trust him with my life.

First time visit

Premature to review after just one well visit. But he seems capable, friendly, and interested. Can't ask for more than that.

Excellent doctor. He is very intelligent and uses common sense too!

Bad Experiance he deserves a ZERO rating but it wont go that low

I made an appointment for my free yearly physical and at the time asked about fasting before blood work since my appointment was at 1:15. I called back the day before I was to go, again to verify fasting and to see if there was an earlier time to come in. I went in and filled out paper for my physical. I went in had a physical minus the 'pea in a cup and prostate exam'. A few weeks later i was billed $ 200.00 for the 'non-physical' and lab work. I called and was told that no physical was done it was only an office visit and I was to pay. I went over the entire process of calls and appointment and they checked with the doctor, he refused to re file as a physical so the insurance company would pay and instead I had to pay. They were totally unreasonable and did not care about the patient only getting the money, and from me not the insurance company. I was told their was nothing they could do. I told them the doctor did not do what I paid him to do, a physical not an office visit and should not have to pay but they laughed at that, I had no other reason to go in except for a physical. They were very smug and of course always right. I will never go back there and will tell everyone the same. Oh, by the way, it was Doctor Matt, Messier, everyone should avoid him as well as this rip off clinic.

home care provider

I have been taking my Mother to Dr Messier for 10 yrs now. He is the best doctor. He spends all the time you need he is prompt and diligent. I trust him in every aspect of his field. Mothers meds are perfect for her and he is so kind and soft spoken. We love him and will miss him if we have to move.

He doesn't listen & spends all his time looking at & keying into a computer. As a patient you have no vlue to him