Dr. Matthew Molison Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Molison?

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

Dr. Mollison is a type of doctor that is very compassionate..I do not mind going to the doctors with him....

Absolutely arrogant!

Posted on August 12th, 2015

I have seen him several times, he tells me the answer that's easiest for him and doesn't give me a diagnosis " don't worry about it, it will go away". I try to tell him what is going on, he interrupts me and treats me like I'm seeking drugs. I feel humiliated, hopeless, enraged, and my conserns are disregarded. I now try and avoid going to him, I'd rather drive an hour to Bangor where I was finally correctly diagnosed.

Wonderful ldoctor!

Posted on April 10th, 2014

I don't understand the negative review here. I am 72 years old, and have had NUMEROUS doctors, all over the world, and this fellow is by far in the top two or three. He is extremely knowledgeable, up-to-date, tolerant of alternative suggestions, gave plenty of time during office visit, listened, has a sense of humor, is gracious, and yet not cloying. Knows what he is doing, and perhaps best of all, he was recommended to me by a Emergency room physician, and an RN - can't beat that kind of recommendation. This guy is a real gem in today's world of indifference and bottom line economics.

poor doctor

Posted on December 9th, 2013

I went to see this doctor in Maine and he was terrible in diagnosing my medical condition. Because he was unable to diagnose me kept telling me that I had mental issues and needed to see someone else. I found another doctor and she told me that she felt the doctor I had seen was very wrong in saying this to me. Dr. Molison has issues and needs to take care of them before treating other patients-this is just my opinion-

Excellent experience!

Posted on October 18th, 2013

Dr. Molison is very much on the ball. He listens to his patients, asks relevant questions, and seems to be very knowledgable. If treatment is essent ...

poor doctor in my book

Posted on June 28th, 2011

This man did not get enough education about professionalism from his school studies.He believes only what HE thinks and doesn't listen to his patients-many wrong diagnosis's.He needs to re-learn how to read lab information. For 6 years lived with a disorder he did not catch in my labs, and made to suffer with it, all the while his accusing me of something else-My new doctor set the record straight-Very poor doctor in my book- I give him a 1 rating.

Dr. Moliso

Posted on May 20th, 2010

I am 62 years old and have 4 doctors in my lifetime, not including a pediatrician. His by far, the best I have had. He is thourough, organized and spends sufficient time with each visit. He truly cares about my well-being.

Posted on February 8th, 2017