Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Muller
Dr. Matthew Muller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Austin, TX (and 1 other location). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Muller is affiliated with Seton Northwest Hospital, Seton Southwest Healthcare Center and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Muller has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Matthew Muller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I'm very grateful to my Doctor that kindness help me when I have the problem all the time. did not heritage to boring with my personal stubborn. your gritty diagnosis may I debt and thank you very much to you and all the best to your family and your country that have you the best hero Doctor robot that many people in the world needed.
Dr. Muller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Seton Northwest Hospital
Seton Southwest Healthcare Center
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Seton Medical Center Williamson
Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Daughters of Charity Seton Highland Lake
Seton Shoal Creek Hospital
Daughters of Charity Seton Edgar B Davis
Seton Highland Lakes Hospital
Seton Medical Center
Baylor Health Care System
Texas Health Flower Mound
11 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Matthew Muller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.