Dr. Matthew J Murnane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew J Murnane?

An exceptional neurologist

Dr. Murnane is a rare neurologist. He is not only intelligent and knowledgeable, but he is also empathetic and has excellent doctor-patient relationship skills. He was my neurologist for 7 years (I moved to another state). I miss him terribly. I have seen 8 neurologists and only 2 had any people skills. Dr. Murnane listens, provides valuable feedback (and no that does not mean he always agrees with his patient), and really makes his patients feel appreciated as individuals, as human beings first, and whatever illness they have second. He is one of 2 neurologists I've encountered that is not arrogant or rude. He is one of 2 neurologists I've encountered that doesn't seem to have a personality disorder or a massive ego or a god complex.

Dr. Murnane is the best neurologist I have seen. He listens.

he is wonderful doctor!

I was sent to this Dr. for another opinion by another Dr. I had been clinically diagnosted with MG but not through tests. I am negative on all the tests which can happen in 10-15 % of people with MG. He did good testing but because of being negative on the other tests he felt I didn't have MG. He put to much faith in the tests and not enought on the clinical signs and the fact 10-15% are negative to all tests. I later went on to a Dr. That has diagnostic me with MG by clinical signs and is treating me.

after seeing 5 different drs. of my problems, it took him minutes to order an mri,and it showed the injuries.surgury followed.He is a very caring,intellegent dr.

if you get him, hang on!

he is a fine physician..very dedicated.