Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Learn more about chronic idiopathic constipation including treatment and facts about it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Mutch
Dr. Matthew Mutch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Yorba Linda, CA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Mutch is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital, Siteman Cancer Center and Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital. Dr. Mutch has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Mutch has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Matthew Mutch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.