Dr. Matthew L Neil Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Matthew L Neil?

Matt is very easy to talk to and listens to your concerns,

Doctor Matt Neil has been my doctor since he came to Eldridge. He is quick in getting the answers I need and getting my health problems solved. His help as a doctor is priceless towards my health. He also has a nurse , Cindy who is great at her job. As a team, these two are unbeatable.

I only rate Dr Neil 5 stars because there is not a higher rating !!

Terrible bedside manner

He has terrible bedside manners and not knowledgeable nor the brightest of all apples out there. In fact, he misdiagnosed me several times and when I went to different doctors I was told the damage beyond repair. He caused me some problems and I have to live with for the rest of my life. As for his staff, they are inpatient, very rude, and unprofessional whether by phone or in person. There is a lot of office gossip going on and no confidentiality whatsoever. They also made me feel unwelcome and very stressed out at every appointment. I totally felt very neglected many times.

I just love Dr Neal, he always listens to what I have to say as well as considers my opinion. He understands that I know my own body better than anyone.

Love Dr. Neil!

He is wonderful and has a caring and kind bedside manner. He asks many questions and always takes him time to answer any questions that I have. His nurse Cindy is great about calling you back and I am very happy with the service I get.

Caring and Compassionate

Dr. Neil has always been a caring and compassionate Dr/person. He never rushes, and always has time to listen and talk. He has gone above and beyond with visits to the hospital when I've had surgery. Unfortunately, because he is this way, he is tough to get into on short notice. If it is serious though, they've always been able to work me in. I'd highly recommend him to anyone in need of an MD.

Dr. Neil is very good about explaining a diagnosis. However, he is opposed to prescribing T3 medication or desicated thyroid for thyroid disorders.

Dr. Matthew L Neil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eldridge, IA.