Dr. Matthew A Nikoloff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew A Nikoloff?

Didn't want to take the time to understand my illness/diagnosis and how it's been treated for the last 27 years.. He just sent me to a Psychiatrist to evaluate the medicine I've been on for over 27 years. Really? Put me through humiliation and rejection of continuing my medication. Office Manager suggested I see another Dr. at another practice. Wow!

Very well mannerd

Best of all very awesome

Concerned due to no experience

First appointment, too busy trying to get hand-held computer working which was my allotted appointment time and not paying attention to answering my questions properly or hearing my concerns. I had to cancel procedure appointment to finally get him to answer questions. I do not want to be a test pig when it comes to the chance of knicking during a colonostepathy. After talking again I kept appointment but still very nervous that he does not have years of experience. The issue was because reason for appointment was for "Bleeding hemorrhoids" that had to be verified and then a plan to treat but it was brushed off and more importance stressed to do the colonostepathy. The work order does not mention "bleeding hemorrhoids", only colonostepathy. I was told checking the bleeding hemorrhoids is going to be part of the colonostepathy, then why isn't it on the order for procedure? He also prescribed medication when I said I had with me my insurance list of meds covered but he ignored that so what a shock to find out it was not covered costing over $100.

Dr. Matthew A Nikoloff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chambersburg, PA.