Dr. Matthew Nitsche Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Nitsche?

Posted on January 12th, 2017

The best doctor I have ever seen in an emergency room. He was very thorough and explained everything in a easy way for me to understand. I wish I could have him for my primary physician.

Visit to the ER

Posted on July 7th, 2012

Dr. Nitche attended me in the treage phase of my recent visit to the ER. He was exceedingly kind, caring and patient. He commands one's respect and confidence immediately and is excellent in his field. I worked in a hospital for 28 years and spent many hours with doctors in ER. I have see nothing to equal or exceed him in that time. Thank you Dr. Matt!

Posted on November 19th, 2017