Dr. Matthew Barrett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Barrett?

Hip replacement

Posted on December 9th, 2015

My husband had a hip replacement last week. Dr. Barrett was wonderful! Very kind, courteous, respectful and had no problem taking his time to explain everything. The hospital staff at St. Thomas Rutherford were also just wonderful! Would definitely recommend.

Double Hip Replacement

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Have never had a Dr seem as concerned with me and my ailment as Dr Barrett. You can tell he is where he was meant to be.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your time and effort. Yes, we agree Dr. Barrett has such superb bedside manner. We are fortunate to have him as a provider at TOA.

Posted on December 2nd, 2014

My experience was great. Six of my friends have used Dr. Barrett after my knee replacements. He know what he is doing and the staff at the hospital work hand in hand with him to ensure you get the best therapy to ensure your surgery is a success.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are thrilled that you had a great experience with Dr. Barrett, and agree that he is wonderful. We are so happy that so many of your friends are patients as well. We wish you a happy and safe 2015!

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on October 7th, 2014

This Doctor has a great bedside manner, personality, and patient memory. He is professional and wonderful surgeon. I would and have recommended him to anyone with hip or knee problems.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind review. We agree, Dr. Barrett has a superb bedside manner. We are fortunate to have him as a provider at TOA. It's reviews like yours that help us know that we are meeting our goal of providing great patient care. Thanks for sharing your experience with others. We appreciate your loyalty and business.

Patient

Posted on September 28th, 2014

Dr. Barrett is a wonderful Doctor and person, I went in pain and using wheel chair, came out no pain and could walk. The way he closed my incision was the best I have ever had and I have had several surgies .

Hip Replacement

Posted on August 6th, 2014

Would Highly Recommend

Ms

Posted on July 15th, 2014

Dr. Barrett is very courteous. He cares about his patients. He did my knee surgery 2 years. I have gotten along very well. The recovery was good by following his clear directions

Posted on July 4th, 2014

The care I received from Dr. Barrett was outstanding. He replaced both of my knees, and I would trust him to repair any other joint. He is an excellent surgeon who knows what he doing. You cannot find better care.

Excellent experience

Posted on April 24th, 2014

I'm so grateful that Dr. Matthew O Barrett did a total knee replacement on both of my knees. One was done in 2010 and the other 2011 and I'm very satisfied with the outcome and my experience with Dr.Barrett. Got my quality of life back. I highly 100% recommend Dr.Barrett to anybody who lived with constant knee problems.

Swans review

Posted on April 8th, 2014

Posted on March 18th, 2014

Partrial knee replacement. I was very impressed with Dr. Barrett in all area of my treatment.

Hip Replacement

Posted on March 13th, 2014

Dr. Barrett replaced my right hip 4 years ago. He is a great Orthopedic Surgeon. He is very professional and truly knows his field of surgery. I have recommended him to others and one of them had follow-up surgery from Dr. Barrett.