Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew J Olmstead has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Matthew J Olmstead has the following 3 expertise
Showing 2 of 2
this doctor is the most non compassionate dr I have ever met he refuses to listen to anything his patients or their familys say suggest or ask about. he passes judgement without knowing facts and words things so you feel totally disrespected. When we asked him if he treated all his patience this way he flat out responded no.
15 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Matthew J Olmstead accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMinistry Saint Michaels Hospital, 900 Illinois Ave, Stevens Point, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Matthew J Olmstead in this video.
Dr. Matthew J Olmstead is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stevens Point, WI.