Dr. Matthew F Omojola Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Matthew F Omojola?

This doctor was to be supervising a resident who did a myelogram on me. The resident hit resistence when injecting the dye and as he forced it I felt a horrible pain that caused my hips to jump on the table. He called for Dr. Omojola and told him he met resistence and lost dye. As he was waiting I could feel liquid running on my hip. I asked what that was and the resident siad CFS. I ended up having a CSF leak that 4 days later needed a blood patch. And now my lower back hurts, legs are shaky and my bladder is affected 1 month later! I read the medical protocol and it was not completely followed in my case. Now I suffer.

Metastatic Melanoma

Dr. Matthew F Omojola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.