Dr. Matthew P Walker Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Matthew P Walker?

Dr. Walker performed my spinal surgery. Afterwards, the majority of my pain was gone but there were new changes to my spine. I called three times to get in to see him and the front desk kept telling me "we can't help you." Finally, after four calls, I had an appointment. I pointed out the changes in my spine and the new pain I had. He simply stated "I didn't do that. It wasn't my fault." My initial surgery took so long to get that I have permanent damage to my nerves which cause extreme pain, muscle cramps and my leg is completely numb. I do not recommend this physician.

Badback

I had lower back pain that radiated down my hip and crossed over my shin. I couldn't sleep and found it difficult to sit for any amount of time. I had heard that Dr. Walker was one of the best spinal surgeons so I asked him to take a look at my MRI. He recommended a shot in my back before he would even consider surgery on a bone spur. The shot gave me much relief for approximately 10 months. He was very quick and precise with the injection. He is very professional, yet has a kind bedside manner. I have recommended him to my family.