Dr. Matthew Parker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Parker?

Poor excuse for a doctors office

I have a condition that requires a controlled substance to control the effects of it. My insurance requires pre approval before covering it. I’ve been waiting over a week for this office to send in the PA to my insurance company. I’m now out of my meds & going through withdrawals. Every time I call the office, I get a message that mailbox is full. The 2 times I was able to talk to a person, they were quick to tell me insurance doesn’t always approve meds, but couldn’t tell me if they ever faxed in the PA. This is a poor excuse for a doctor & office.

Great Doc

Very good doctor who gave me what I needed, rather than what I wanted. I'm very impressed with his comprehensive approach of treating the whole body and the problems.

He is a awesome doctor! Very thorough and caring. Abovery and beyond any other doctors in Birmingham. May have a slight wait, but he takes time to listen to his patients and actually figure out what is going on!

A really great doctor who cares about his patients. Will sit down and talk and explain your diagnosis. Great doctor!!!

A Doctor The Way Doctors Should Be......He Really Cares.

This is a doctor that sets his practice head and shoulders above the rest. It is obvious in the first 5 minutes of your visit that he really cares about you and how to help you. This doctor doesn't just use what the last pill salesman has to offer as he offers advice to even herbal cures that may help......I dare you to find another doctor that cares more about his patient than this one.....and last but not least he even has a good sense of humor to assist his bedside manner. No matter if he has 25 patients waiting he doesn't rush you in and rush you out for the bucks...He will be our MD as long as he will have us.

He is very knowelgeable and on the cutting edge of medicine. I am a nurse and I love his bedside manner. he really is interested in making his patient aware of their choices of care. He explains throuroughly what is going on in your system. Definitely give him a 5 on a 4 star rating.

The BEST doc I have been to in years!

I am not one to go to the dr unless I am deathyly sick! I have had many problems going on for about two years now and I have been to many doctors and no one could seem to figure out what was the cause. Just as I was about to give up, I found Dr. Matt :) from the moment I walked in the door his staff made me feel welcome. Jennifer greated me at the front desk with a smile and a warm felling. Then it was off to Kelsie who was also very nice and made sure she had all the information for Dr. Matt to truly understand what was wrong. Dr. Matt was next and boy did he surprise me. He listened, he took his time, and I could tell he truly cared not only about my concerns but also my over all well-being. Dr. Matt wanted to do some blood test on me and go from there so it was back to Kelsei (who I must saw did the most amazing job and I am a totlay baby when it comes to needles) then back off to Jennifer to get my next appointment made. Overall this office staff and Dr. are the best in Birmingham! Dont waist your time anywhere else go straight to them!

Unbelievable.

HE IS AWESOME AS AND FOR A DR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HIGHLY RECCOMEND

Dr.Parker masks being nice

Dr. Parker masked being nice, but his condescending tone and remarks were transparent to me. I suppose he could be considered "nice" if you agree with everything he says; if not, he can be rather rude.I had to wait an hour and a half before I saw the doctor; I have no idea why since there was only one other person in the waiting room.I have never written a poor review before, but I felt this one is justified.