Dr. Matthew S Partrick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew S Partrick?

I saw this dr. in the ER and he was amazing. He treated me like a real person and not just a number . I had to return to the ER again about a week later for the same condition and he was one of a number of drs on that day. He saw my name and made sure he was the one that treated me because he had seen me before. Again he treated me like a real person and not just a number. He is an example of what a dr. should be. If Dr. Partrick had a private practice I would choose him as my primary dr. without hesitation.

Incredibly knowledgeable and literally sat down and thoroughly explained every detail of my illness , treatment and Answered all my questions.. Great doc even nicer person

Doctor's Response

Thanks for the positive feedback. I'm glad to know you had a good experience. I assume an ER visit is that person's worst day and anything I can do to make it easier is my goal. Hearing that what I'm doing makes a difference allows me to go to work with a great attitude and make sure that every patient receives excellent care with a minimum hassle. BTW everyone should sit down and talk, otherwise they're not paying attention.

He should give lessons to other doctors

This doctor was amazing in his attention and ease shown and making the patient feel. He should give lessons to so many other doctors that make you feel like you are on a passing line and not to take too much of their time. Best experience in years.

Doctor's Response

This is the nicest compliment anyone has ever given me. I'm happy to hear you were satisfied with your visit and outright flattered to hear you think I might have the skills to teach others. Thanks for confirming what I'm doing is making a difference.