Dr. Matthew Perl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Perl?

Excellent Physician - broad range of skills, very caring

Posted on October 17th, 2016

Excellent physician - knowledgable in many areas, very caring, professional, takes time to explain exactly what is going on. He cared for me at the Scripps Urgent Care facility on a Sunday morning then took his own time to phone me personally at home at 8:30 PM to make sure I was doing OK and see if I needed additional care. Unbelievable in this day and age! Wonderful MD.

Highly Recommend Dr. Perl!

Posted on March 16th, 2016

Dr. Perl spent as much time as I needed in answering questions and in trying to discuss the results of my tests. His concern and follow up were beyond what I'd expect from any Dr.

Great experience

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

I'd been waiting a while in Urgent Care, and the first thing Dr. Perl said when he came into the room was to offer an apology for the wait time. Very nice person, polite and respectful, listens well. I couldn't remember everything he said, and he didn't mind repeating. Accurate diagnosis and course of treatment.

Great Doctor with Common Sense!

Posted on August 7th, 2013

I went to Dr. Perl for some issues I experienced with Mono recently and he spent time with me to explain my issues, answer all my crazy questions and ...

Posted on October 20th, 2012

We were extremely happy with this doctor. He seems to be quite caring, knowledgeable and efficient. I would like him for regular doctor. Looks like the only way I get to see him is through urgent care at Scripps!

Posted on March 27th, 2009

Dr. Matthew Perl had the worst bedside manner I have ever encountered in my 40 years!! He was indecisive, although correct, in his diagnosis. But his condescending, arrogant, attitude was inexcusable! I have always received excellent care at the Rancho Bernardo Urgent Care until this encounter with Dr. Perl. I would highly recommend Scripps Clinic, but unable to recommend this doctor!

Posted on September 14th, 2016