Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew A Pflieger has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Matthew A Pflieger has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Matthew A Pflieger is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I can't recommend Dr Pflieger enough. His bedside manner is incredible - he has a rare caring quality, not common in most physicians. I originally went to him with diffuse medical complaints - and he worked tirelessly to figure out what the problem was. He never got frustrated, took my complaints seriously, was quick to consider out-of-the-norm diagnoses, was up on all the latest technology, had vast knowledge of many illnesses (more than a person probably should), and always followed up with me. Thank goodness he did consider maladies out of the norm - because of that, he was able to figure out what was wrong with me...even when other, more experienced doctors didn't consider I could possibly have what I do. Then again, I've seen a lot of more experienced doctors who don't hold a candle to Dr Pflieger in many respects.I could go on for days about how great I think Dr Pflieger is - but with his modesty and sense of humor, he'd beg me to stop while waving on more compliments. :) You will be hard pressed to find a doctor better than Dr Pflieger - I would trust him to make medical decisions for anyone in my family (from the mundane to the life-or-death, crisis decisions) - and I trust his guidance implicitly. He's a rare gem - and I'm sure it will take you only one visit to figure that out.* My ratings above are based on the practice he "worked" at before he graduated. The office was not run, or staffed by Dr Pflieger.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCardinal Family Medicine, 225 Hauenstein Rd, Huntington, IN
Dr. Matthew A Pflieger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, IN.