Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Matthew G Pinto has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Matthew G Pinto has the following 96 expertise
- Seizure Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Mental Retardation
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Stomach Diseases
- Sprains and Strains
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Liver Disease (Alcoholic)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Smoking Cessation
- Kidney Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Hepatitis A
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hepatitis B
- Anxiety Disorders
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Esophageal Diseases
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hepatitis C
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Family Planning
- Contact Dermatitis
- Skin Care
- Jaw Fractures
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Eating Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Stress Testing
- Memory Disorders
- Lyme Disease
- Alternative Medicine
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Meniere's Disease
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Heart Failure
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Nasal Polyps
- Nutritional Support
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Motion Sickness
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Intestinal Diseases
- Acne Rosacea
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lipid Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 5
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 2000
Broward General Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVIVE MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS, 10000 Lincoln Dr E Ste 101, Marlton, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Matthew G Pinto, DO - Family Medicine in Marlton, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Matthew G Pinto is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Marlton, NJ.