Dr Matthew Craig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Matthew Craig?

fixed a badly broken person

Posted on November 28th, 2017

Dr. Craig undid the wrong surgical fix and then properly repaired a broken ankle. Just two weeks after the surgery, the outcome changed from possibly never walking again to a real pathway back to the same active lifestyle enjoyed before the fall that broke the ankle. He explained everything well. Did he wander off and make us wait at times? Yes, but I do believe he is worth waiting for, and his staff is terrific keeping track of the overall progress of the appointment.

Posted on November 11th, 2016

Good at surgery but after that you kind of feel like your on your own. Follow up appointments are rushed. He gets annoyed with questions and blows you off. I have been calling my family doctor to get answers to questions and thankfully she is more than willing to answer them. Due to bedside manner I would not recommend this physician to anyone I know.

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Thanks for being honest about my pelvic fracture and for facilitating being transferred to Abington! I know it will be a long road! But I love a challenge!

Posted on July 20th, 2016

I saw Dr. Craig for a shattered elbow due to a fall. Two bones were broken and had several small cracks. I obviously needed surgery and he explained everything thoroughly to my husband and I .before it was scheduled . He put in a metal plate and eight screws. I am now having physical and occupational therapy to try to get as much range of motion back as possible.

Posted on June 8th, 2016

excellent saved my legs

Awesome Surgeon

Posted on July 13th, 2015

I had a very serious fracture of my tibia. Two doctors looked at my films and said they could not help me. Dr. Craig looked at my films and told me exactly how he was going to repair it. He drew diagrams for me, and told me his specialty was making repairs such as mine. During each of my visits, he has spent time and answered all of my questions. In comparing my pre-op and post-op x-rays, he did an incredible job. His staff is very kind and very competent. They helped me through every step of preparing for surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Craig and his organization.

Doctor's Response

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for OrthopaediCare and for sharing your kind words. It made our day! Thank you for choosing OrthopaediCare for your care.

Posted on October 29th, 2012

Had surgery on my ankle by Dr. Craig, he was the most professional doctor I have ever gone to. He explained all to me and answered any questions I had. His office staff was very courteous and helpful. I had a very serious injury and I am happy that I was sent to this surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on June 26th, 2017