Dr. Matthew P Riggins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew P Riggins?

Excellent!

The best ER doctor that I have ever worked with and been treated by. I would trust the man with my life and literally have.

Pain meds for heartburn?

Dr. Matthew Riggins is a joke. My mother, (age 41), came in the emergency room with major chest pains and tightness in her chest as well. She has also had dizzy spells, and was very fatigue. They did an ekg immediately, but once the results came back, they made a quick assumption that she was only there seeking medication. He wrote her a perscription for pain medication, diagnosed her with heartburn, and sent her on her way. I'm not sure about anyone else, but I've never heard of a doctor who actually cares for his patients as promised to be so flexible and careless to write a Rx of pain medication to a patient whom he personally diagnosed with "heartburn". This is a leading example of why there are so many drug seeking addicts who lie about their symptoms to get their fix..and definitely an example of why patients who really need it cannot get the care they should. Thankfully, Holston Valley has a much better staff that actually cares about their patients and doesn't just throw a bottle of pain pills at them and send them on their way. Dr. Riggins, I hope that you can find your way back to whatever college you went to and consider hitting the books a little longer before you continue practicing on patients who really need a doctors care. God bless your heart. Had my mother not gone to holston valley as I asked then she would be lying in bed suffering from what you seem to think was heartburn as she tried to catch her breath, and feeling like a boulder was lying on her chest. We will be praying for you, just as much as we are for my mother.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Matthew P Riggins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingsport, TN.