Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew J Rogalski has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 23
I was admitted into the ER at Landmark Medical Hospital in Woonsocket because of extreme abdominal pain. After a CAT scan and Ultrasound I was found to have had a large cyst on one of my ovaries. The ER doctor called Dr. Matthew Rogalski who is an OB-GYN with an office on Cass. Ave across from the hospital. He had patients in his waiting room at the time and came over as soon as he could. I was so grateful to him being as I'm not even a patient of his! While I was waiting several nurses came to check on me and they all raved about this doctor that was coming to take a look at my results. My husband and I were so impressed! He was kind, professional and treated me as if he would his mother or sister. My follow up appointment with him was just as wonderful. I would highly recommend this doctor. He is one of those rare doctors that you never want to retire!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Matthew J Rogalski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Matthew J Rogalski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woonsocket, RI.