Dr. Matthew J Rogalski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew J Rogalski?

Great Doctor - Sad to see him leave

He was a great doctor. Very friendly and confident. The wait was rather long for quick appointments, but this is often the case at the Attleboro office.

Loved this dr.

Excellent Doctor!

I was admitted into the ER at Landmark Medical Hospital in Woonsocket because of extreme abdominal pain. After a CAT scan and Ultrasound I was found to have had a large cyst on one of my ovaries. The ER doctor called Dr. Matthew Rogalski who is an OB-GYN with an office on Cass. Ave across from the hospital. He had patients in his waiting room at the time and came over as soon as he could. I was so grateful to him being as I'm not even a patient of his! While I was waiting several nurses came to check on me and they all raved about this doctor that was coming to take a look at my results. My husband and I were so impressed! He was kind, professional and treated me as if he would his mother or sister. My follow up appointment with him was just as wonderful. I would highly recommend this doctor. He is one of those rare doctors that you never want to retire!