Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew F Romanelli
Dr. Matthew F Romanelli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Briarcliff Manor, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Romanelli is affiliated with Phelps Memorial Hospital Center-Northwell Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew F Romanelli has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Matthew F Romanelli has the following 12 expertise
- Mental Illness
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Clinical Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
Dr. Matthew F Romanelli has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Romanelli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Suny Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMatthew Frederick Romanelli Md, 315 S Highland Ave, Briarcliff Manor, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Matthew F Romanelli in this video.
Dr. Matthew F Romanelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Briarcliff Manor, NY.