Dr. Matthew Romans Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Romans?

Bo min

Posted on August 21st, 2017

Posted on March 5th, 2012

I would highly recommend patients to see Dr.Matthew Romans,I'm so happy with the results. I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation, loving my new body. Thank you Dr.Romans :)

Tummy tuck

Posted on January 20th, 2012

Great experience from beginning to end. Without a doubt, the best thing that I have ever done for myself.

Excellent surgeon

Posted on January 20th, 2012

Dr. Romans performed a breast reduction for me and I am very happy with the result. The office staff is very caring and professional. I did have a complication which I was told about prior to surgery and was told it was very uncommon. Just my luck, I had a hematoma and had to have another surgery to remove it. But, it all turned out very well and I am so happy I had the procedure done. Dr. Romans was very kind as was all of the staff. I would definitely recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

changed my life

Posted on January 19th, 2012

I am so happy with my results. The procedures that Dr Romans & Dr Silk have done on me have changed my life. I am so relieved that I got over any fears of "being under the knife" Both Surgeons made me feel at ease from the time I first time I walked into the door. My expectations on my results exceeded and I love that!

Great Results from a great Doctor

Posted on January 13th, 2012

I had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Romans and Dr. Silk close to a year ago. I had heard wonderful things about them and their office and decided to make an appointment to see one of the doctors. When I called to schedule the appointment the lady who answered the phone was knowlegable and answered all of my many questions. I was able to get an appointment with Dr. Romans within a week of my call. He was wonderful! He answered all of my questions at the first visit. My results have been great. I did have a post-op complication but it was taken care of in a very timely and professional matter and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Romans and his office. I am thinking of having another procedure and there is no one else that I would rather have perform the surgery the Dr. Romans.

Good experience/breast reduction surgery

Posted on August 17th, 2011

Dr. Roamans listened to the problems I was experiencing and wanted resolved, and he explained what he could do towards that end. The surgery provided the results I wanted to improve my quality of life. The office and surgery center staff were simply excellent - very professional, great humor, helpful in every way. I cannot say enough about the office staff and surgery center nurses. Dr. Romans is straightforward and businesslike and very experienced, and does listen to what you want, not just stating what he wants as many doctors do. I would recommend to a friend. I had a positive experience with this doctor and staff to resolve a negative circumstance of many years.

Excellent!

Posted on August 16th, 2010

I went in for my second breast augmentation (because my implant deflated). I was not happy with the Dr. that gave me my 1st surgery. She didnt give me what i wanted. He did such a fabulous job! I definatly recommend him to any of my family or friends...

Posted on April 27th, 2017