Dr. Matthew S Cohen Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Matthew S Cohen?

Amazing

My kids love Dr. Cohen. Extremely approachable and intelligent

GREAT !!

Best pediatrician in long beach

A doctor your kids will love.

Fantastic doctor. I'm very glad we met him and my daughter absolutely LOVES Dr. Matt and his entire staff.

Best pediatrician in long beach

Very intelligent , caring, and always hardworking . Dr Matt is one of the finest doctors in Long Beach and I think he has the award to prove it

Dissapointment

This practice was a complete disappointment. Dr. Cohen is extremely condescending and keeps running out of the room while you are in the middle of asking questions. He overbooks himself and attempts to see 5 kids at once, he spits information out at you like a machine-gun and hands you some generic print out that he's given you a million times already. His "friendliness" is so transparent and his ego is so big he doesn't want your child seeing any other doctors/specialists if you have concerns. I would absolutely NOT recommend this doctor. Long Beach is better off with him in Rockville Centre.

Dr. Matt is a good doctor for our babies. Despite the office being constantly busy, he takes the time to explain every diagnosis to us in detail. You can tell he genuinely cares for the children in his care and doesn't see them as just another billable patient. I have recommended him and will continue to do so to anyone.

Great Pediatrician!!

Dr. Matt is a great pediatrician. I've been taking my daughter there since she was an infant (she's now 2 1/2). He's very caring and takes great care of her! He's also great at explaining the diagnosis to me when she's sick. I have recommended him to all of my friends and family and would continue to do so!

Excellent

Excellent Dr.

Perfect Pediatrician

Starting using Dr. Matt and he is amazing with the children, he takes the time out to make sure we understand the diagnosis. He truly cares about the kids. The staff is great and upbeat. The office is busy, therefore I had to wait about 20 minutes, but the visit alone made up for it. The kids love him, he is an overall GREAT doctor!!!

I trust my daughter's pediatrician!

Very kind and courteous staff. Cannot believe I read negative reviews about Dr. Matt's staff. Dr. Matt is such a caring and knowledgable doctor. I couldn't be happier with our choice in this practice.

My children love Dr. Matt and he is extremely caring with them. I refer him to everyone I know. The support staff at times can feel a little cold considering that the patients are little kids, but there are exceptions to that as well. Nothing overshadows his personal care and concern he has for my kids, and I know that that he always is making sure that my children recive the best care. I can't believe some of the other comments say he has an immature demeanor, HE IS WORKING WITH KIDS! He is a great guy. We will continue to reccomend him and be comforted by the fact that our childrens medical care is in his good hands.

Dr. Matt is a great guy- he is warm, caring and has a great personality. He explains his diagnosis and makes sure you understand everything. Office staff is not very professional or caring, which drags down the office.