Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew I Samuelson has the following 2 specialties
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I had foot surgery a little over three months ago, being the first time ever I have to say my experience was very pleasant. Dr. Samuelson was very good at explaining the procedure, great bedside manner, has patients ,and is very meticulous in his work. The surgery scar is nearly impossible to see and would HIGHLY recommend him.
Had bunion surgery and this had to be the best medical experience I have ever had. Dr. Samuelson was extremely good at explaining all details prior to surgery and was there thru it all. Never had and problems, No post surgery complications. He was able to keep the full motion of the joint. I would not have any hesitation having surgery again with Dr. Samuelson. This is my third surgery at McHenry County Orthopedics. All three have been a very positive experience.
Dr.Samuelson replaced my left ankle with bone & cartilage from a cadaver. I could barely walk before. It has been about 12 years since the surgery. My ankle is still strong! I have some arthritis pain in it, but nothing as bad as it was. He is a great doctor/surgeon. I have no complaints about his service or his office staff. I would definitely recommend Dr.Samuelson & staff! :-)
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Matthew I Samuelson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsCentegra Physician Care-McHenry County Orthopedics Crystal Lake, 420 N Il Route 31, Crystal Lake, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Matthew I Samuelson in this video.
Dr. Matthew I Samuelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crystal Lake, IL.