Dr. Matthew D Savory Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Matthew D Savory?

Dr. Savory and all of Mill City Group

the best....Dr. Savory is quick, he listens, and then acts...accurately, swiftly and with the convenience and complete care of the pt....

Great experience. Appointment staff good but not excellent

I've been going to Dr. Savory for several years. He explains my conditions, solved some of my issues and referred me to excellent specialist when needed. I could not be more pleased with a Dr.Dr Savory made me aware the appointment staff gave me incorrect information regarding what he is capable of. The appointment staff offered the Hospital emergency room as a solution to a need I had. This was not good for me, my insurance or my wallet. Scheduling an appointment is great and the nursing staff is great as well.

Competent

He doesn't waste a lot of time in chit chat, which is fine with me. He asks the important questions and listens to the answers. He is open minded. The staff here are fine. I have no complaints about this doctor.

great dr.

Dr. Savory is a great doctor. He always spent time and explained things so i would understand and always called promptly with test results. I had surgery and he stopped by my room to check on me even though he wasn't the surgeon. I really appreciated that and felt like he cared. I recently had to switch because the practice doesn't take my insurance,but i hope to be back under his care soon. I highly recommend dr. savory

Dr. Savory is knowledgeable and very thorough. I never have to wait more than 10 or 15 minutes to see him and he always follows up to make sure everything is okay.

Dr Savory makes you think that you are the only patient he has! I have never waited more than 5-10 minutes in the waiting room. He personally calls back to see how I am doing after a treatment

Dr. Matthew D Savory is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lowell, MA.