Dr. Matthew Self Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Self?

Posted on February 28th, 2013

Fantastic Doctor, he cared for my parents up to their deaths, myself and my spouse use him, my kids and grandkids all use him also. He is very personable and will take the time needed for each one of his patient's. If we have to wait for a scheduled time it is never a problem, because we know when we are seen that we are going to get the time that is needed for us to get the care that we need. If any of us are sick and need to see Dr. Self quickly, the receptionist always makes sure that we are seen within a short peroid of time.

Posted on September 26th, 2012

This is peebly the best doctor over all that I have sen. He is very personablle ansmart as a whip. He is whaty you wanjt your son or daughter to grow up to be.

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

Dr, Self is fantastic! His nurse is a witch though, & he deserves someone better than her representing him. But he always acts like he has all the time in the world to see about you, even though he doesn't....& will go above & beyond to see to it that you are cared for.He is hte ONLY reson that I would tolerate that clinic!!!!!!

Great Doctor!!

Posted on October 30th, 2009

I would send all my friends & family to Dr. Self.!

Posted on April 13th, 2017