Dr. Matthew R Selmon Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Matthew R Selmon?

The whole experience is friendly, professional, efficient and effective. I'll be back.

My care was exceptional. The entire staff and Dr. Selmon treated me with the utmost care and explained the procedure in detail and what Ishoukd expect. Would recommend Dr.Selmon and his entire staff to anyone who needed vein care

You Can't Do Any Better

I have had continual positive experiences with Dr. Matthew Selman, Nancy (his assistant) and the support staff in his office since 2009 when a sudden emergency put me in the Heart Hospital.. Without exception they have all been courteous, caring, professional, and reliable. I depend on him for cardiac care and am always reassured by his warm smile, his direct professional responses.

Dr. Selmon and his staff greet you with a smile. They gather facts and then Dr. Selmon explains the situation and treatment options. After treatment they follow up with you to insure that you continue to be at your best.

An outstanding cardiologist

Dr. Matthew Selmon is an outstanding cardiologist. He combines an affable demeanor with extraordinary medical experience, skill, and compassion. From my first visit with Dr. Selmon at Austin Heart, I trusted and respected his diagnosis, which proved spot-on in every detail. The successful procedure he performed showed his dedication and expertise. Dr. Selmon’s supporting staff at Austin Heart is attentive, courteous, and skilled. I consider myself lucky to have seen this gifted physician. And if I need to go back to Austin Heart, I hope to see Dr. Selmon.

Appreciation for Successful surgery

Very professional and kind and excellant in his field.

First would like to thank Dr .Selmon and Staff for choosing this profession .Their personalities And expertise in this field make for a perfect place to treat patients and with a great plus genuine caring heart.

I am very pleased with Dr. Selmon and happy that I was fortunate to find him.

VERY TRUSTED by my Wife and I.

Great Cardiologist

I have taken my husband, who in addition to serious heart issues suffers from Alzheimer's, to at least eight Cardiologists in Austin. None compare to Dr. Selmon and his staff. Dr. Selmon and staff are courteous and listen to concerns regarding my husband's heart issues. Dr. Selmon's office follows-up after I call or my husband visits with a serious medical concern. I have the utmost trust and respect for Dr. Selmon and staff and don't feel they give scripted answers to heart issue questions. Additionally, Dr. Selmon and staff treat my husband with dignity.