Dr. Matthew D Shane III Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Matthew D Shane III?

No pain meds needed after inguinal hernia surgery!

Dr Shane and his group were recommended to me for an inguinal hernia. First surgery in 50 years ! Procedure was quick, and while I did spend the night (arranged ahead of time), I didn't need any pain meds. Not even Tylenol. Two days after discharge and I'm feeling great. Incision sight is tender, but nothing that needs even aspirin. Nice guy to chat with, busy but willing to spend a few extra minutes if you ask, and everyone on his team was full of helpful information. If you need him, I'm sorry, but also happy to recommend him 100%. Good luck.

Excellent Surgeon

Ridiculous! NOT GOING BACK!

Absolutely will not go back! His bedside manners are horrible.Wouldn't take time to listen, VERY DISREPECTFUL AND UNHELPFUL! RUSHES IN AND RUSHES OUT AND A COMPLETE SMART ELIC!

HELP

WAS VERY RUDE AND WOULD NOT LISTEN TO PATIENT. I FELT DEGRADED AND SHAMED AND WAS TOLD I NEEDED TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR HELP.

Excellent Surgeon!

Dr. Shane performed hernia surgery on me and the results were excellent! He seemed thorough during the pre-op visit and explained the procedure to my satisfaction. I feel that he is very knowledgeable and skilled. Within six weeks I was back to functioning 100% as well as before the operation. The only area for improvement that I saw was that he could explain in more detail the operation and options and that he would not seem to be in a hurry to finish the appointment. Overall I would definitely go to him again if need be.

I like Dr. Shane's carefull and conservative approach to problems. His sharing of information is very thorough and yet very understandable from a patients perspective. Bedside manner is very upbeat and positive. I would highly recommend this practitioner for consultations as well as surgical procedures.