Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew D Shores has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 3 of 3
Next Care. Got some idiot Doctor, if you could call him one, Mathew Shores. Had a torn a muscle under arm radiating to back. Told Mr. Shores not to give me acetaminophen because of bad stomach. Not only did he still give me the acetaminophen with oxycodone (a whole 8 pills) he gave me a months worth of Naprosyn which contradicts stomach/intestinal problems (This medicine may cause stomach bleeding.) Somebody take this guys licence. Got my info on Naprosyn off webmd. I'm sure this guy did not check the meds he gave me up against the ones I take! I could go on for hours :(
Dr. Shores is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Matthew D Shores accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFastmed Urgent Care, 4959 W Ray Rd Ste 33, Chandler, AZ
Dr. Matthew D Shores is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.