Dr. Matthew J Siskosky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew J Siskosky?

Don't waste your time

Probably a great doctor for a young athlete, forget it if you are older or overweight! Actually seems bored or bothered by you. Would not recommend him unless you are a jock, better off with another doctor

Choose another doctor

What an arrogant jerk. Spent zero time trying to diagnose problem. Used scans from 1 year ago, never took new X-rays or MRI. Very poor exam. I am a nurse an Dr Greene and Brown are great and thought he would be too, wrong. Would not feel safe with him operating on me if his exam is an indication of how he is as a doctor. Definitely needs to improve bedside manner.

Absolutely phenomenal

Dr. Siskosky is the best of the best. I am a teenage girl who is on her 7th knee surgery. my first three were done by another surgeon, which we recently found out we're unnecessary surgeries. My knees were a mess and absolutely ruined. Dr Siskosky took time carefully reviewing my past operations and MRIs and concluded that I needed a series of operations that he hadn't done before, but he was willing to educate himself and help me. He spent 6 months talking to colleagues and doing loads of research and confidently went into this surgery, informing me of the risks and having a very professional attitude towards my situation. The surgeries could not have gone better and he did a fantastic job. i'm resuming my normal activities and i couldn't be more pleased. He is a phenomenal surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone.

Sales pitch for surgery

Went in to see Dr. Siskosky and was truly disappointed. The first time I went, he briefly looked at my swelled knee and ordered me to get have x-rays taken at their office, and then ordered an MRI to be taken at another facility. On the second visit I waited over an hour and fifteen minutes. He examined the MRI results and recommended that I have orthoscopic surgery because he said my knee is defective. I held off a couple of weeks from his recommendation, and my knee is completely back to normal. I have resumed working out with no issues. This surgery is very costly. My advice would be to get another opinion or two before you buy his sales pitch.

shoulder repair

Can't say enough. Simply put, highly recommended and would send anyone and everyone I know to see him. I was shown (and explained) my MRI, and my arthroscopic surgery film. I am a results oriented person, so I don't put a lot of credence in review sights that give equal ratings to staff friendliness, wait time, cleanliness and hand holding, but dont even mention results. Don't get me wrong, his office personel are GREAT, and those other things are part of the equation too, but I personally am MUCH happier to wait 15 minutes to recieve the best care possible. The surgery I feared so much, was NOWHERE near as bad as I had feared.

Dr. Siskosky performed my arthroscopic knee surgery a year and a half ago. I found him to be very personable and knowledgable. He was very encouraging and gave me realistic expectations about the surgery and recovery. I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Siskosky is very caring to my child. We have a very unique situation and he is going out of his way to make sure we have the best care possible. I am very comfortable and confident in his ablities to treat my son.

Dr. Matthew J Siskosky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.