Dr. Matthew Smuck Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Smuck?

Great Physiatrist

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Dr. Smuck is wonderful. I have spent about 20 years now going to spine specialists and he is by far the best physiatrist I have ever encountered. He is extremely booked, but I feel it is well worth the time to get in. He spends time truly evaluating your current condition and explaining all medical options and risks.

Posted on October 9th, 2015

This is a doctor who told me in a huff he would not treat me or see me again! Why? I told him I thought the pain in my arm came from my neck. He seemed very indignant that I had the audacity to him what I thought was going on. I have severe spinal stenosis at that level, had a previous helpful epidural from him, but suddenly he told me the pain was not coming from my neck. I am a PT who used to specialize in orthopedics, and spine. But for some reason he told me I had elbow tendinitis, even though the tests were inconclusive. The next day I went to pain management who agreed that my arm pain (down to my fingers) was nerve-related. This doctor is insecure, narcissistic and also clinically not very good. He didn't even look up my neck MRI at my visit, so it was easy for him to assume I had no neck problem. Probably the worst, most insulting doctor I have ever seen.

Bad experience

Posted on October 17th, 2012

Just what I was looking for!

Posted on October 4th, 2010

Very pleasant doctor. He was very thorough and gave me excellent advice. I would recommend to anyone!

Posted on November 9th, 2011