Dr. Matthew A Solberg Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Matthew A Solberg?

exceptional doctor, intelligent & willing to consider alternatives

Dr. Solberg has been my son's physician for 16 years. From addressing difficult medication issues post surgery at birth, to various childhood ailments and preventive medicine, I was always confident that my son was getting excellent medical care. As a mother, it was comforting to feel that I was working with a doctor who would listen to my concerns and provide options. I would give Dr. Solberg the highest recommendation.

Highly Recommend!

As a mother of a pre-mature baby, I would highly recommend Dr. Matthew Solberg. My primary physician recommended him to me and its been the best decision I've ever made.

I have two children. One without a disability (21)and one with a disability (15). He has been both of their doctor since birth. I can not express or stress, what a wonderful experience we've had with him. He is very patient, understanding and nurturing . His bedside manners are totally awesome. He allows you to ask whatever questions you have, explaining them well, in medical and civilian terms. Provides paperwork with information regarding your visit, as well as immunization records, medication dosages (prescription /over the counter ) growth issues etc., welcoming you to call with concers. His Nurse is just as wonderful as he. My only complaint is that, he is a Pediatrician, otherwise he'd be my Doctor.

All three of are children have had Dr. Solberg as their pediatrician and we consider him to be an exceptional physician and would give him the highest recommendation possible. He is a wonderful combination of old-time personal attention and bedside manner and the latest in medical treatment. He was exceptional when one of our children was in and out of the hospital when he was very young. Never a day went buy when Dr. Solberg didn't visit our child personally, even though he didn'y normally practice at that facility.