Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Stenmark
Dr. Matthew Stenmark, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology and Radiology. Dr. Stenmark is affiliated with Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center and University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Stenmark has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment for a specific patient. Radiation oncologists are in charge of determining the correct dose of radiation to be used in treatments like radiotherapy and chemotherapy, as well as the appropriate amount of time that radiation should be administered in order to maximize the therapeutic benefits.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Matthew Stenmark has the following 3 expertise
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Dr. Matthew Stenmark has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stenmark is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
6 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Highline Behavioral Health, 10350 E Dakota Ave, Denver, CO
Dr. Matthew Stenmark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.