Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Matthew J Stenzel
Dr. Matthew J Stenzel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, OR, with another office in Portland, OR. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Stenzel is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center and Salem Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew J Stenzel has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Matthew J Stenzel has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Matthew J Stenzel has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Matthew J Stenzel yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Stenzel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland
Graduated in 1989
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Dr. Matthew J Stenzel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Matthew J Stenzel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, OR.