Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew M Supron has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Supron should have his license revoked! He was totally rude in the pre-op area, yelling out to a friend about where they were going to meet that night after work for drinks. The nerve block was supposed to be of only the shoulder, but it ended up giving me pain and shortness of breath throughout my entire chest and I required an x-ray before I could be released for surgery. When I returned to recovery, I was administered morphine for the pain, to no avail. The pain in the chest remained until the following morning when the nerve block eased on my shoulder. I would not recommend or use Dr. Supron for any further surgeries.
26 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Metrohealth Medical Center
Dr. Matthew M Supron accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Matthew M Supron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elyria, OH.